Thursday, April 5, 2012

Most Anticipated, April-June 2012

These are my most anticipated books from April through June! Most of these are sequels, but there a couple of stand-alone novels. Anyway, there's more that I'm excited for, but these are the most anticipated. There are some pretty lovely covers for all these, aren't there? I love it.

April:

April 17 (The Body Finder, #3)




April 24 (Blood of Eden, #1)





April 24

May: 

May 1 (Divergent, #2)



May 1 (Wings, #4)



May 8 (Revenants, #2)



May 29 (Starcrossed, #2)

 June: 

June 12 (Hourglass, #2)




June 14


June 26 (Soul Screamers, #6)

 <>
June 29 (Mer Tales, #2)


Yay! SO excited! My top three of all these would have to be:
Insurgent (of course! Been waiting for this for almost a year)
Dreamless (it's nearly been a year and I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS between Helen and Lucas, ASAP!)
Before I Wake  (who else is dying after that cliffhanger?! Or, more likely, who ISN'T?)

I'll probably find more to wait for before the next list, but who cares? As long as the wait isn't too long, then I'm cool with waiting. It just makes the heart grow fonder :P

Adios!

1 comment:

What Say You? I love any feedback! <3