Saturday, May 12, 2012

Destroy Me, the e-novella!

I don't know if all other fans have heard of this already, or why it's taken me so long to find it out, but there is going to be a Shatter Me e-novella! It's called... get ready... Destroy Me! Shatter Me is my absolute favorite book, I just adore it, and I love Warner too, which is good, because it's entirely in his perspective! Tahereh Mafi tells us that it is more like an actual book (around 150 pages or so), way more than the standard 50 pages for e-novellas (but who's complaining?!).

This e-novella is being released on October 16, 2012 (fall? I have to wait that long?!), and there is no cover yet, but right now I'm able to hold myself over just reading that summary. It sounds so good! I don't generally get super-excited for e-novellas (they're always over too soon), but I can not wait to read this one (obviously)! You can get more info on the novella from Tahereh's website or go to its Goodreads page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You? I love any feedback! <3